Sunday, December 27, 2009

ALASKA-Part 4

Part 4
After the magnificent peak experience, our excitement also descended to a sea level. My youngest wondered-will it be mountain calmness to motion sickness? There was a beeline for the cruise liner. Yet, check-in process was commendable. Ours was a royal suite with a living room, dining area and a master bedroom. A large veranda was awe inspiring. It was on 10th floor and close to Palm springs cafe, where Indian lunch was served every day.
Having acclimatized ourselves with the ship, I coaxed Radha to treat herself to various programs, which she had not had time to cherish till now, such as massage, Thalassotherapy, facial etc. Believe me, she chose a personal trainer with three half hour sessions. I commended her physical fitness bent even on vacation. Little did I realize that she enrolled me too in the program. I was confused; is this she was waiting for all these years- make me sweat! or she wanted company!

We proceeded to the fitness center to encounter a charming young lady. It wasn't that bad, I thought! As she greeted us, her expression was- wow, what a couple! Bald and Beautiful. She was an ex Olympian.I was under the notion that there should be no personal motion on the ocean. I was not prepared for anything more than "Run to Reach Nowhere" (treadmill), but she put us through several exercises. She was pretty and pitiless. It was a comprehensive customized program to turn my all-round body in to a pulp. I wondered if I made a right choice in giving Radha a choice. I asked her to treat herself, but instead she subjected me to a titillating triturator (pulverizer)! I needed a zalim Lotion on the Ocean.

To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment